Spencer's Skull & Shackles
Character Creation and Advancement
Creating Your Character
- 20 point-buy using the standard values for Pathfinder (Pg. 16 Core Rulebook).
- Select a class combination using Gestalt rules.
- Roll starting gold for your character class.
- Maximum HP at 1st level.
- Select two traits, one from the Skull & Shackles Player’s Guide and one from any other valid source (available on the SRD, or the Adv. Player’s Guide and various other books).
- Keep your characters possessions on a seperate sheet at 1st level
Advancing Your Character
- Roll for Hit Points depending on your HD. If you roll below average, you gain the average value.
- If starting with an advanced character, use standard gold for a character of your level; however, no single item may be over 33% of your total worth.
- If creating a new character due to death or character retirement, create one level lower than the average party level (rounding down).